QUICK GUIDE TO REGISTER FOR PNB NET BANKING ( OFFICIAL STEPS )
Just like many other normal banks in India, PNB (Punjab National Bank) also provides Internet Banking facility to their account holders. The PNB Internet Banking Service can be availed by any of it’s customer holding an account in the bank. With the help of this facility they can easily manage their transaction online. Also, the Net Banking facility can be accessed from your home or office wherever and whenever you want on your smartphones, laptop or desktop.
We’ve noticed that people mostly use the PNB Mobile Banking as they feel comfortable with the help of an SMS or PNB Mobile App.
For accessing the PNB Net Banking facility, you must have their official website name to login to your Internet Banking account. So, therefore below we have provided the official website of the PNB bank so that it will be easy to find their login page.
- To login to your PNB Internet Banking visit – https://netpnb.com
- Any other information regarding PNB Banking – https://www.pnbindia.in
The PNB Bank offers many services online which can be availed by it’s users. Each customer having their PNB Net Banking facility have access to pay credit card payment, utility bills, top-up recharge, and many such wide varieties of services through their smartphones or laptop computer system.
Here, We’ll share steps on how to register yourself for PNB Net Banking facility online for new users. So, you must have an PNB account in order to avail this net banking facility. Also, apart from this you must have handy information before PNB Mobile Banking Registration.
The information which you must have at the time of registering for PNB Net Banking are:
- Your PNB Bank Account Number
- ATM Debit Card Number with PIN
- Mobile Number registered with PNB Account
You must have all the three things mentioned above to register for the PNB Net Banking facility.
How To Register For PNB Net Banking?
As we move forward, We assume that you’re already a PNB Bank account holder and you’re having your account number with your registered mobile number with you. There are various ways to register for PNB Net Banking online majority of them are listed below and choose whichever you find convenient:
We understand your concern that you want to know every single way to enable and activate the Internet Banking facility, therefore, we have mentioned each way along with it’s details in a proper guide manner.
- PNB Home Branch
- PNB Online Registration
- PNB Toll Free Number
- Via ATM Debit Card
Talking about the PNB Net Banking, customers can register online for the facility in many ways, such as:
So, if you think that your PNB home bank branch is near your home and feels offline PNB Net Banking registration is more convenient. Than in that case, you need to download the Net Banking Registration form, take it’s print out and after filling it correctly you need to submit it again to your nearest home bank branch.
How to Download PNB Internet Banking Form ?
- Visit the official website of PNB i.e. https://www.pnbindia.in/home.aspx
- Find the option “Customer Care” in the right section of the page
- Under ‘Submit Feedback’ click on “Download Forms” option
- After this you can download the PNB Net Banking registration form
- Fill up the form correctly and submit it to your home bank branch (or it’s manager)
Also, We recommend you to fill up the form in the bank only as you can ask any doubt in the form to them. Also, after filling it you can directly submit it right away without wasting any more time.
PNB Toll Free Number
Before the revolution of Internet Banking, many customers would prefer visiting the bank branch or contacting the Customer Care of the bank. Also, for those you’re not aware of the Internet and doesn’t know how to operate it this option can be a better one. We’re talking about the Toll Free Numbers of PNB Bank for any assistance including registering your PNB Net Banking facility. Calling on these Toll Free Numbers will let’s customers activate their PNB Net Banking.
Here is the Toll Free contact numbers of PNB Bank:
Toll Free Number – 1800 103 2222/1800 180 2222
Tolled Number – 0120 2490000
So, as mentioned earlier if you do not have access to Internet or doesn’t want to visit the bank, you can call the above mentioned numbers of PNB and someone will help you in activating your Internet Banking.
PNB Online Registration
In the earlier part of the time, we have mentioned three important things you must have before applying for the PNB Net Banking facility. One of those thing is your ATM Debit Card which will help you to enable this facility and make your banking much easier. So get ready to register for PNB Internet Banking Online.
How To Register For PNB Internet Banking?
- Visit the website https://netpnb.com/
- As per your account type (personal or corporate) Click on the option
Note : If you’re holding a personal PNB account then you need to click on “Retail Banking” else go to the “Corporate Banking” option
PNB New User Registration:
- Then click on the “New User” option
- There will “Online User Registration Form” in which you’ll enter your PNB Account Number and select your registration type. After this, based on your selection the services will be activated soon and will be informed for the same.
PNB New User Registration and loggin
- Click on “Register for Internet Banking” after that verify it
- After this step, you’ll get a secured OTP on your registered mobile number for verification of the account
- Then enter your ATM Debit Card Number along with it’s PIN
- Once you’re done, click on the Next step
- You’ll now see a new page showing your Customer ID and User ID. In here, you’ll need to enter your desired password for logging next time
- Then click on “Complete Registration” after which your PNB Net Banking account gets activated
Through ATM/Debit Card
So, here We’re assuming that you have your ATM Debi Card along with you. So, for activating your PNB Internet Banking, you’ll need to visit any PNB ATM with your ATM Card with PIN and register for the facility.
Therefore, with this we came to the ending part of this article of guide to PNB Net Banking Registration. If you still have any questions or query about the topic you can leave your comment. We’ll try out best to reply it.