Onlinesbm || Activate SBM Online Net Banking
onlinesbm || SBM Online Net Banking: Nowadays the banking trend is ‘Banking without going bank’.The most preferred way for this was Internet Banking. Now, it is, net banking. Net Banking means make banking transactions through mobile phone. There are many ways through which one can do it like SMS based, USSD based, WAP based or Application based. The most preferred method is application based. All the banks which support Net Banking will have their own website portal. Here we are discussing net banking facilities provided by SBM online.
STATE BANK OF MYSORE NET BANKING (ONLINESBM) FEATURES:
- Generate an account statement for a date range for any of your accounts.
- Transfer funds to accounts in any bank in India
- Provides features to pay your utility bills online.
- Enables customers to issue demand drafts online
- Provides features to enquire status of online transactions
- Maintains your personal details and security preferences as your user profile
To login to Net Banking/ download forms for new user registration, visit State Bank of Travancore website shown below.
What is Internet Banking?
Internet Banking indicates banking facilities offered to the customers, on Internet. Using this you can access your bank account, take statement of your account, transfer fund instantly, online purchased and payments and many more from your office/ house using computer/ device with internet connections.
HOW TO ACTIVATE NET BANKING IN SBM (STATE BANK OF MYSORE)
There are two cases in which you can register yourself for the SBM Net Banking which are as follows:
- You have Username and Password with you. Which you received from the bank when you opened the bank account with them.
- And the second case is you don’t have your online banking username and password.
We will elaborate each of these cases and how you can activate your Internet Banking Account Of SBM.
ACTIVATE SBM NET BANKING ONLINE REGISTRATION
Let us start with the first case i.e. You have Username and Password with you.
- 1. Visit the official website of SBI: https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- 2. Select on Login button which you will find under personal banking.
- 3. You will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to enter username and password which you have already received from the bank.
- 4. After entering your username and password and click on Login.
- 5. Now you will be asked to enter a new username, login password, and profile password.
- 6. Assign new username and password and you are good to go.
You have to change or assign a new password for your internet banking account because you have old username and password which was generated by the bank.
ACTIVATE SBM NET BANKING ONLINE WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE USERNAME AND PASSWORD
Note: To activate internet banking you should have registered your mobile number with the bank.
You will receive OTP i.e. one-time password on your registered mobile number which you have to enter on the official website of the bank to carry out activation process.
- Step 1) Visit their official website and click on New User Registration, you can refer the image embedded below.
- Step 2) Now fill in your account number, CIF Number, Branch Code, Country, Registered Mobile Number, and Facility Required.
- Step 3) Once you enter all the details mentioned above click on Submit button.
- Step 4) You will receive OTP (one-time password) on your registered mobile number enter that in the space provided on the next page.
- Step 5) And finally, you have to follow the onscreen instructions and assign login password, profile password.
But if you want to get assisted quickly then you can call customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 425 3800 they will help you to activate internet banking in SBM.
In case you have any problem you may request for the same by speaking to SBM’s 24 hour Customer Care No (1800 425 3800) or by contacting a branch.